Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest
Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark quest gives you the unique opportunity to swim with these beautiful creatures. Encounter the biggest & rarest fish in the world in their own habitat, with Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark quest!
Ningaloo Reef is a beautiful, World Heritage-listed reef with exquisite clear blue waters. Ningaloo Reef is home to hundreds of species of fish and coral, as well as turtles, and of course, whale sharks!
Swim with the Gentle Giants
Growing up to 12.5 meters in length, and weighing over 21.5 tonnes, these magnificent creatures are the largest shark species in the world! No need to worry about teeth though, these amazing fish are filter feeders.This means swimming with whale sharks is very safe!
Whale sharks can dive to depths of up to 1500 meters, but you are more likely to find them roaming just under the surface.
Using an exclusive spotter aircraft to find whale sharks from the sky, your Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest takes you exactly where the sharks are. This gives you the maximum amount of time snorkelling with these gentle giants.
About the Vessel
- Latitude 22 is licensed to carry 48 day passengers, and 10 live aboard passengers
- One toilet/bathroom on board
- 3 fridges and two freezers
- Latitude 22 has a very large deck area with a canopy covering 80% of the deck area, which means lots of shade for those long sunny days and also curtains that can enclose the entire deck area if the weather is bad
- Air Conditioning in the Wheel House, Galley and Accommodation area
- Stereo system built into the vessel with wireless connectivity
- Instant Boiling and Cold water system and a large outdoor kitchen
- Marlin board that provides the easiest and safest entry and exit out of the water from spacious marlin board, which is water level with a ladder
- Two showers one in the bathroom and one on the back deck
For the adventure of a lifetime, join us on the Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest!
Your day on the Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest will begin with an early morning transfer from your accommodation in Exmouth to the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp. This is where you will meet the crew and board Latitude 22.
Whilst in the water, you will have a qualified snorkel guide accompanying you in the water, as well as a professional photographer by your side to capture every magical moment.
At the end of the day, you will be gifted with a complimentary DVD of your incredible day!
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, cold beverages, teas, coffees & water
- Exclusive spotter aircraft to search the reef for Whale Sharks
- Photo DVD/CD of your day
- Wet suits, fins, snorkel & masks
- Bus transfers to & from your hotel
What to bring
- Runs from mid-March to mid-August
- Departing from Exmouth, Western Australia,