Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is 2600 km long stretching along the east coast of Queensland from Lady Elliott Island in South to the Torres Strait in the north.
This Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Adventure departs from Airlie Beach in the beautiful Whitsundays.
Travelling on a high speed catamaran with spacious air-conditioned lounges, large outer viewing decks, bars serving refreshments and comfortable seating.
The journey to and from the reef is all part of the experience. Passing spectacular islands and bays and at certain times of the year you’ll have the chance to spot whales and other wild life.
There are two pontoons at two different Whitsundays reef sites.
The majority of our day cruises visit Hardy Reef, but if you’re booking large groups or visiting on a cruise ship, you will usually head for Knuckle Reef Lagoon.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel.
There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling along the coral walls with its abundance of coral and fish life.
Highlights and Inclusions:
- Unbelievable snorkeling with all gear provided
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Semi-submarine boat Tour
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Waterslide and activities for the kids
- Impressive buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Free tea and coffee
- Reef Presentation
- FREE wetsuit Hire
- Sun deck
- This tour is also available from Hamilton Island and Day Dream Island
- Government Reef Levies
Optional extras Payable on-board
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Introductory and certified scuba diving
- Guided snorkel tour
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money / credit card for optional purchases