Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark quest gives you the unique opportunity to swim with these beautiful creatures. Encounter the biggest & rarest fish in the world in their own habitat, with Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark quest!
Ningaloo Reef is a beautiful, World Heritage-listed reef with exquisite clear blue waters. Ningaloo Reef is home to hundreds of species of fish and coral, as well as turtles, and of course, whale sharks!
Swim with the Gentle Giants
Growing up to 12.5 meters in length, and weighing over 21.5 tonnes, these magnificent creatures are the largest shark species in the world!
No need to worry about teeth though, these amazing fish are filter feeders. This means swimming with whale sharks is very safe!
Whale sharks can dive to depths of up to 1500 meters, but you are more likely to find them roaming just under the surface.
Using an exclusive spotter aircraft to find whale sharks from the sky, your Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest takes you exactly where the sharks are. This gives you the maximum amount of time snorkelling with these gentle giants.
About the Vessel
Latitude 22 is licensed to carry 48-day passengers and 10 liveaboard passengers
One toilet/bathroom on board
3 fridges and two freezers
Latitude 22 has a very large deck area with a canopy covering 80% of the deck area, which means lots of shade for those long sunny days and also curtains that can enclose the entire deck area if the weather is bad
Air Conditioning in the Wheel House, Galley and Accommodation area
A stereo system built into the vessel with wireless connectivity
Instant Boiling and Coldwater system and a large outdoor kitchen
Marlin board that provides the easiest and safest entry and exit out of the water from spacious marlin board, which is water level with a ladder
Two showers one in the bathroom and one on the back deck
For the adventure of a lifetime, join us on the Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Quest!
A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer’s satisfaction.
A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48 hours notice is given and places can be filled.
Terms And Conditions
• This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Iceberg’s Clients should be aware that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers which are beyond our control.
• All cruises are subject to adverse weather and Ocean Eco Adventures’s discretion.
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit card purchases on board
• We recommend you take out travel insurance.
• Dangerous Jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety.
• Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owners or crew of the vessel will not be liable for any personnel injury, medical evacuation, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers been stung by a jellyfish. To minimise the risk we recommend you wear a full length protective stinger suit when entering the water. These are provided on board the vessel.